- We will be opening our kid’s programming for all ages starting Sunday, September 13 for the 9:00 am service only.
- We hope to be able to open for the 11:00 am service soon.
- We are asking that children Ages K-5th wear masks at this time because it is state mandated. Younger classes will not be required to wear masks, but you may send your child with one if you wish.
- We ask that you follow signs and physical distancing guidelines while dropping off and picking up your children. We ask that only ONE family member come down to the Kid’s Zone for pick-up and drop-off as space is confined in the hallway.
- Please make sure your children wash their hands before entering the kid zone. Sanitizer will be available at check-in where we will be taking temperatures as a precaution.
- We will provide a pre-packaged snack so please do not allow your child to bring any food or toys into Kid’s Church.
- We understand that some may not feel comfortable bringing their children just yet, and we want you to know that this is perfectly fine. We will continue to put the Kid's & Preschool Corner videos up on ucitykids.com and our UCity Kids Facebook page for those that choose to stay home or in service with their families.
- We love your children, and are very dedicated to making sure that they have a safe and healthy environment to learn about and worship God in. If you would like a copy of our new health and safety protocols please email: email@example.com.
A sick child is happier at home.
Children who have or have had the following symptoms, within the last 24 hours, are not admitted into he classroom:
- Non-allergy runny nose
- Rash of uncertain origin