- The date of reopening is still to be determined.
- The first phase of our plan is for incoming Kindergarten - 5th Grade students.
- Children will attend the Worship service with their families until the 10 minute break. Then they can be brought down to the hallway door downstairs.
- We will have a check-in station available in the church foyer so you can check your children in before service to make drop-off a little quicker.
- We ask that you follow signs and social distancing guidelines while dropping off and picking up your children.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make sure we have enough individual materials for each child and to help us maintain social distancing protocols with the children.
- We understand that some may not feel comfortable bringing their children just yet, and we want you to know that this is perfectly fine. We will continue to put the Kid's & Preschool Corner videos up on ucitykids.com and our UCity Kids Facebook page for those that choose to stay home or in service with their families.
- We love your children, and are very dedicated to making sure that they have a safe and healthy environment to learn about and worship God in. If you would like a copy of our new health and safety protocols please email: email@example.com.
A sick child is happier at home.
Children who have or have had the following symptoms, within the last 24 hours, are not admitted into he classroom:
- Non-allergy runny nose
- Rash of uncertain origin